SEO Consultant (Senior)
Fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing digital marketing agency in Cheshire as a Marketing Account Manager, taking responsibility for the delivery of digital marketing campaigns for new and existing clients.
Clear and demonstrable experience of undertaking continuous analysis and staying up to date with marketing trends, as well as overseeing all areas of marketing including SEO, PPC, online PR, digital, social and more, will be paramount to this position.
This position would suit a creative individual, with a sound commercial awareness and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing position, ideally within an agency
- Experience in digital marketing channel management (SEO, PPC, Social Media, PR, etc.)
- Technical SEO implementation experience
- Able to lead and support sales meeting and initiatives
- Strong data analysis, numerical and research skills
- Delivering the marketing strategy for new and existing clients
- Manage day to day marketing activities
- Providing technical analysis and assisting the sales team in new business pitches
- Providing clear recommendations on SEO best practice
- Working alongside agency colleagues to suggest campaign plans that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Setting up and managing PPC accounts and social media campaigns for clients
- Content creation / copy checking / proof reading
- Use Google Analytics on a regular basis to monitor and report on the success of campaigns
- Work closely with and have a good understanding of User Experience.
- Keep abreast of SEO, PPC, digital and technological developments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to interpret & identify clients’ needs/requirements
- Relationship building skills
- Strong technical experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Articulate and persuasive
What we offer you, the fun stuff:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish Fridays, with drinks.
- Regular social events
- Paid pizza every month
- Dedicated training budget
- Office dogs
The boring stuff:
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Salary Based On Experience
- Pension Scheme
- Progression within the company
This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Agency, with plenty of opportunity to help propel the company and clients’ brands further.
Please send a copy of your CV to our Client Services Director, Kat Rodway, email@example.com or apply below...
Sorry, strictly no recruitment agencies.