Digital Marketing Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing digital marketing agency in Cheshire as Manager of the Digital Marketing team. As a full service agency we deliver multi-channel integrated digital marketing campaigns for our clients that focus on ROI.
Taking responsibility for the Planning & delivery of digital marketing campaigns for new and existing clients, This role demands a strong commercial acumen, a deep understanding of the full digital marketing mix (SEO, PPC, Email, Paid and earned social), strong management and leadership credentials, a strong work ethic, a true commitment to excellent client care, an ideas person and more...
Clear and demonstrable experience of managing a team and delivering improvements to digital marketing campaigns for B2C & B2B Clients is essential. The new Digital Marketing Manager will be expected to keep up to date with new and developing digital trends surrounding Google, CRO, Marketing Attribution and Personalisation.
A keen attention to detail and ability to lead from the front will be traits of the successful applicant. This new role will tak overall responsibility for activity planning in consultation with account managers, planning an delivering work, ensuring continuous improvement and reporting.
The digital marketing team is growing and the demands and rewards for this role will grow alongside the business.
This position would suit a driven and hungry individual, with sound commercial awareness and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience
• 3+ years’ experience in a marketing position, ideally within an agency
• Experience in digital marketing channel management (SEO, PPC, Social Media, PR, etc.)
• Team leadership qualities
• Able to lead and support sales meeting and initiatives
• Strong commitment to first class customer service
• Strong data analysis credentials (Google Analytics), numerical and research skills
• Delivering the marketing strategy for new and existing clients
• Manage day to day client interaction and marketing activities
• Run and distribute end of month reporting (Google Data studio)
• Take lead of relationship building with new Marketing clients.
• Working alongside agency colleagues to suggest campaign plans that meet the client’s brief and budget
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
• Overseas relationships and output of 3rd parties
• Writing monthly client update reports
• Content creation / copy checking / proof reading
• Use Google Analytics on a regular basis to monitor and report on the success of campaigns
• Work closely with and have a good understanding of User Experience.
• Keep abreast of SEO, PPC, digital and technological developments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong IT skills, including working knowledge of content management systems
• Ability to interpret & identify clients’ needs/requirements
• Relationship building skills
• Strong technical experience
• Keen eye for detail
• Articulate and persuasive
• Leadership Qualities.
This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Agency, with plenty of opportunity to help propel the company and clients’ brands further.